Saturday, 7 September 2013

Southern Railway Era

Mixed train of 1925 leaves Cliddesden station for Alton. 

Head code disks on the front of the engine are metal washers just over 2mm diameter with the holes filled in. Prototype disks were 15 inches in diameter (2.5mm for N scale).

Behind the engine is a SR tarpaulin covered wagon, GW box van and 48' tri-composite lav. passenger coach.

The station building is in Southern livery with SR noticeboard promoting south coast holiday destinations.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...